Prague, Czech Republic
Senior C++ Developer
We are looking for a seasoned engineer well versed in Python, Postgres and DevOps. CitySense SW processes more than 8 petabytes of data, 2 billions NN inferences and total of 7 terabytes of evidence each month. We need some help with all this, obviously. Not speaking about expanding to other EU cities. Are you up for the challenge?
We invite you to collaborate on building CitySense with us. Specifically, we’re looking for someone to handle the high-performance C++ SW running the NNs, which include:
- Implementing and fine-tuning new features in a heavily parallel environment
- Monitoring SW performance and further optimizing it
- Adapting to new HW, deploying new NN models
Most of our heavy-lifting software is written in modern C++ (23) leveraging libraries such as Range-v3, Boost, and Qt. We work with low-level hardware (GPS, Cameras, 3D sensors, EdgeTPU) as well as high-level concepts, such as REST API. Our development workflow integrates Git and GitHub Actions for CI and we deploy our software on Linux platforms running 24/7 in harsh conditions. While we don’t expect you to be familiar with every tool and process mentioned, you should have knowledge of some and be ready to learn the others. We anticipate that you will navigate confidently and independently within our tech stack within a few months. We leave bullshit for others, no vanity meetings or endless stand-ups.
We offer you
- Challenging job, smart colleagues, laid-back environment
- Full-time Employment / Contract
- Flexibility, partial home office
- 100-200K CZK /month based on your skill level